- Your Company in Anguilla in2-3 days.
- A very competitive price, in complete transparency.Complete confidentiality.
- A dedicated manager available throughout the year.
- Your company with a bank account, including eBanking and credit card. Opening by correspondance
- Register your company now
Anguilla Company, ideal for:
- Commerce over the Internet
- Consultants / Counsellors
- International business
- Holding intellectual property rights
- For the custody of movable and immovable property
- For inheritance purposes
- Stockbroker / forex
Belize company main characteristics:
- Company type International Business Company (IBC)
- Governing corporate legislation The Anguilla Financial Service Commission is the governing authority and companies are regulated under the IBC Act 2000
- Information published relating to company officers There is no public register of company officers
- Confidentiality Anguilla offers a high level of anonymity and privacy
- Accounting requirement No accounting / reporting requirements
- Taxation No taxes of any sort
- Legislation Modern offshore legislation
- Standard Currency US$
- Time to form Anguilla has a fast and efficient Registry : it takes only 24 hours to register a company.
- Stability Stable jurisdiction with very good reputation
- Communication Efficient communication means
- Time zone Convenient world time zone : GMT-4
- Secretary required Optional
- Paid up capital requirement No paid up capital requirement
- Basis of legal System Under Common Law
- Minimum shareholders / directors Minimum of 1 Director / Shareholder
- Bearer shares Bearer Shares are permitted
- Documents required for the creation of the company A certified copy of your passport (or identity card), as well as proof of domicile dated less than 3 months
- Fees € 1090.- to incorporate and € 890.- per year. Detailed Fees
Information concerning Anguilla
It consists of the main island of Anguilla itself, approximately 26 km long by 5 km wide at its widest point, together with a number of much smaller islands and cays with no permanent population. The island’s capital is The Valley. The total land area of the territory is 102 km², with a population of approximately 13,500 (2006 estimate).
Offshore companies based in Anguilla have become increasingly sought after, both for their high level of confidentiality and their speed of registration: company incorporation can be processed in 24 hours.