- Your Company in Bahamas in 1 week.
- A very competitive price, in complete transparency.
- Complete confidentiality.
- A dedicated manager available throughout the year.
- Your company with a bank account, including eBanking and credit card. Opening by correspondance
Bahamas Company, ideal for:
- Commerce over the Internet
- Consultants / Counsellors
- International business
- Holding intellectual property rights
- For the custody of movable and immovable property
- For inheritance purposes
- Stockbroker / forex
Bahamas company main characteristics:
- Company type International Business Company (IBC).
- Governing corporate legislation Companies in Bahamas are regulated under the IBC Act 200. The Securities Commission of the Bahamasis the governing authority.
- Information published relating to company officers The names of company officers appear on public record. Nominee officers can be used to avoid the client’s name to appear.
- Accounting requirement No accounting / reporting requirements
- Taxation No taxes of any sort
- Standard Currency US$
- Time to form Bahamas has a fast and efficient registry.
- Stability Very stable jurisdiction with excellent reputation.
- Communication Good communication means
- Time zone Convenient world time zone : GMT-5
- Secretary required No
- Paid up capital requirement Minimum share capital : $50,000.
- (No paid up capital requirement) Basis of legal System
- Under Common Law Minimum shareholders / directors
- Minimum of 1 Director and 1 Shareholder.
- Bearer shares Bearer Shares are not permitted.
- Documents required for the creation of the company A certified copy of your passport (or identity card), as well as proof of domicile dated less than 3 months
- Fees € 1950 .- to incorporate and € 1400 .- per year. Detailed Fees
Information concerning Bahamas
The Bahamas is an English-speaking country making up part of the Caribbean area, and is located on an archipelago of 700 islands in the Atlantic Ocean, to the east of Florida and north of Cuba. The capital is Nassau. The country has 310,000 inhabitants.
The Bahamas is an internationally-recognised and renowned offshore centre. A large number of banks and financial institutions are established there. The offshore companies registered in the country are widely-used around the globe and benefit from a high level of confidentiality..