- Your Company in Belize in1-2 days.
- A very competitive price, in complete transparency.
- Complete confidentiality.
- A dedicated manager available throughout the year.
- Your company with a bank account, including eBanking and credit card. Opening by correspondance
Belize Company, ideal for:
- Commerce over the Internet
- Consultants / Counsellors
- International business
- Holding intellectual property rights
- For the custody of movable and immovable property
- For inheritance purposes
- Stockbroker / forex
Belize company main characteristics:
- Company type : International Business Company (IBC)
- Governing corporate legislation The Belize International Financial Service Commission is the governing authority and companies are regulated under the IBC Act 1999
- Information published relating to company officers There is no public register of company officers. No name is disclosed upon incorporation.
- Confidentiality Belize offers a high level of anonymity and privacy
- Accounting requirement No accounting / reporting requirements
- Taxation No taxes of any sort
- Legislation Modern offshore legislation
- Standard Currency US$
- Time to form Belize has a fast and efficient Registry : company registration takes only 24h.
- Stability Stable jurisdiction with very good reputation
- Communication Efficient communication means
- Time zone Convenient world time zone : GMT-6
- Secretary required No
- Paid up capital requirement No paid up capital requirement
- Basis of legal System Under Common Law
- Minimum shareholders / directors Minimum of 1 Director / Shareholder
- Bearer shares Bearer Shares are permitted
- Documents required for the creation of the company A certified copy of your passport (or identity card), as well as proof of domicile dated less than 3 months.
- Fees € 790 .- to incorporate and € 690 .- per year. Detailed Fees
Information concerning Belize
Belize was formerly called British Honduras and is an independent democratic Commonwealth country located on the Caribbean seaboard of Central America. Since independence from Britain in 1981, it has enjoyed a stable and democratic Government.
The administrative capital is Belmopan, but the major commercial center is Belize City, which is located on the eastern coast close to the major international airport.
br> The total population of Belize is around 300,000 of which some 60,000 live in Belize City.
Belize is an internationally-recognised offshore centre. Its main advantages are the speed with which it is possible to register a company (24 hours) and the increased confidentiality that this country offers.