- Your Company in BVI in2-3 days.
- A very competitive price, in complete transparency.
- Complete confidentiality.
- A dedicated manager available throughout the year.
- Your company with a bank account, including eBanking and credit card. Opening by correspondance
BVI company ideal for
- Commerce over the Internet
- Consultants / Counsellors
- International business
- Holding intellectual property rights
- For the custody of movable and immovable property
- For inheritance purposes
- Stockbroker / forex
BVI company main characteristics:
- Company type Business Company (BC)
- Governing corporate legislation The BVI Financial Service Commission is the governing authority and companies are regulated under the Business Companies Act 2004
- Information published relating to company officers There is no public register of company officers
- Confidentiality The BVI offers a high level of anonymity and privacy. No officer name is disclosed to the registrar upon company registration.
- Accounting requirement No accounting / reporting requirements
- Taxation No taxes of any sort
- Legislation Modern offshore legislation
- Standard Currency US$
- Time to form The British Virgin Islands has a fast and efficient Registry :it takes about 48h to register a company
- Stability Stable jurisdiction with very good reputation
- Communication Efficient communication means
- Time zone Convenient world time zone : GMT-4
- Secretary required No
- Paid up capital requirement No paid up capital requirement
- Basis of legal System Under Common Law
- Minimum shareholders / directors Minimum of 1 Director / Shareholder
- Bearer shares Bearer Shares not permitted
- Documents required for the creation of the company
- A certified copy of your passport (or identity card), as well as proof of domicile dated less than 3 months.
- Fees € 1090 .- to incorporate and € 890 .- per year. Detailed Fees
Information concerning BVI
They are situated in the Caribbean about sixty miles east of Puerto Rico. The principal Island of the archipelago is Tortola, whose capital city is Road Town.
Under the 1976 constitution, the BVI are independent from the UK, except with regards to its external affairs, defense, internal security, civil services and Court administration for which the UK has kept the responsibility.
The BVI are an internationally recognised offshore centre, and also one of the oldest. Many other offshore jurisdictions based themselves on the BVI laws before developing their own corporate laws. Company formation in the BVI is finalised in 1-2 days.