- Your Company in Cyprus in 7 days.
- A very competitive price, in complete transparency.
- Complete confidentiality.
- A dedicated manager available throughout the year.
- Your company with a bank account, including eBanking and credit card. Opening by correspondance
Cyprus Company, ideal for:
- Commerce over the Internet
- Consultants / Counsellors
- International business
- Holding intellectual property rights
- For the custody of movable and immovable property
- For inheritance purposes
- Stockbroker / forex
- Company type Private Company limited by share.
- Corporate legislation The Cyprus Bar Association is the governing authority and companies are regulated under the Cyprus Companies Law, Cap.113.
- Information published relating to company officers Upon registration, all company officers name will appear in the business registry, available for public inspection. We can appoint nominee officers to avoid the client’s name to appea.
- Confidentiality Cyprus offers a high level of anonymity and privacy.
- Accounting requirement Yes
- Taxation Lowest taxation in Europe (12.5%)
- Legislation Modern offshore legislation
- Standard Currency Euro
- Time to form Cyprus has an efficient Registry : 10 days formation time
- Stability Stable jurisdiction with very good reputation
- Communication Efficient communication means
- Time zone Convenient world time zone : GMT+2
- Secretary required Yes
- Paid up capital requirement No paid up capital requirement
- Basis of legal System Under Common Law
- Minimum shareholders / directors A minimum of 1 Director / Shareholder suffice for incorporation
- Bearer shares Bearer Shares are not permitted
- Documents required for the creation of the company A certified copy of your passport (or identity card), as well as proof of domicile dated less than 3 months.
- Fees € 2400 .- to incorporate and € 1900 .- per year. Detailed Fees
Information concerning Cyprus
The official languages are Greek, Turkish and English. English is widely used in business, industry and government.
Cyprus joined the European Union in 2004 and has showed a considerable growth in its economy during the past 15 years.
Cyprus has a long history as an International Financial Center.
Cyprus enjoys the lowest corporate tax rate in Europe : there is a 10% corporate tax levied on the resident companies based on the worldwide income.
The companies that we register are Private Companies Limited by Shares.