- Your Company in Delaware in 2 days.
- A very competitive price, in complete transparency.
- Complete confidentiality.
- A dedicated manager available throughout the year.
- Your company with a bank account, including eBanking and credit card. Opening by correspondance
Delaware Company, ideal for:
- Commerce over the Internet
- Consultants / Counsellors
- International business
- Holding intellectual property rights
- For the custody of movable and immovable property
- For inheritance purposes
- Stockbroker / forex
- Company type Limited Liability Company (LLC). All corporations incorporated under this particular legislation must use LLC at the end of its name.
- Governing corporate legislation The Delaware Secretary of State is the governing authority and companies are regulated under the Delaware Corporation and business law
- Information published relating to company officers There is no public register of company officers
- Confidentiality The State of Delaware offers a high level of anonymity and privacy
- Accounting requirement No accounting / reporting requirements
- Taxation No taxes of any sort
- Legislation Modern offshore legislation
- Standard Currency US$
- Time to form Delaware has an efficient Registry : 2 days formation time
- Stability Stable jurisdiction with excellent reputation (USA)
- Communication Efficient communication means
- Time zone Convenient world time zone : GMT-4
- Secretary required Optional
- Paid up capital requirement No paid up capital requirement
- Basis of legal System Under Common Law
- Minimum shareholders / directors Minimum of 1 Director and 1 Shareholder
- Bearer shares Bearer Shares not permitted
- Documents required for the creation of the company A certified copy of your passport (or identity card), as well as proof of domicile dated less than 3 months.
- Fees € 890 .- to incorporate and € 790 .- per year. Detailed Fees
Information concerning Delaware
Delaware is located in the United States of America on the East side near Baltimore and Washington D.C. This geographical position represents a real advantage in terms of export markets due to its close location to the sea and main highways.
The General Corporation Law of Delaware has built a good reputation for this jurisdiction and has helped Delaware in becoming a famous place for company incorporation.
The companies incorporated in Delaware are known as LLC’s which offer the advantages of a combination between a corporation limited by shares and the Limited Partnership.
This is a good way to protect the personal liability and assets of the owners. At the same time it allows the owner to enjoy the benefits of a tax-free jurisdiction on all business transactions and profits generated outside the United States without having to go through the restrictions of a US Corporation.
It offers the possibility to have a US company with the similar advantages of an International Business Company (traditionally called “offshore company”). Business registration in the state of Delaware can be processed in 48 hours.