- Your Company in Gibraltar in 1 week.
- A very competitive price, in complete transparency.
- Complete confidentiality.
- A dedicated manager available throughout the year.
- Your company with a bank account, including eBanking and credit card. Opening by correspondance
Gibraltar Company, ideal for:
- Commerce over the Internet
- Consultants / Counsellors
- International business
- Holding intellectual property rights
- For the custody of movable and immovable property
- For inheritance purposes
- Stockbroker / forex
Gibraltar company main characteristics:
- Company type Private Company Limited by shares.
- Governing corporate legislation Gibraltar companies are regulated under the Gibraltar Companies Ordinance 1930. The Gibraltar Financial Services Commission is the governing authority.
- Information published relating to company officers The names of company officers appear on public record. Nominee officers can be used to avoid the client’s name to appear.
- Accounting requirement Accounts and tax filing must be submitted every year.
- Taxation The tax rate is 10% as from 1st of January 2011. This rate of tax will be levied on company profits which derive in or accrue in Gibraltar.
- Legislation Modern offshore legislation
- Standard Currency GBP
- Time to form Gibraltar has a fast and efficient registry : 1 week formation time.
- Stability Very stable jurisdiction with excellent reputation.
- Communication Efficient communication means
- Time zone Convenient time zone (GMT+1).
- Secretary required Yes
- Paid up capital requirement No paid up capital requirement
- Basis of legal System Under Common Law
- Minimum shareholders / directors Minimum of 1 Director and 1 Shareholder.
- Bearer shares Bearer Shares are not permitted.
- Documents required for the creation of the company A certified copy of your passport (or identity card), as well as a proof of domicile dated less than 3 months and a letter of reference from your bank.
- Fees € 1900 .- to incorporate and € 1450 – per year. Detailed Fees
Information concerning Gibraltar
Gibraltar is a British overseas territory which has been a United Kingdom possession since 1704. It is located in Southern Europe, more specifically in the south of Spain, on the edge of the Strait of Gibraltar which links the Mediterranean to the Atlantic Ocean. A large part of this territory is covered by the enormous Rock of Gibraltar. Gibraltar has 28,000 inhabitants.
The country is part of the European Union, and for this reason companies registered in Gibraltar benefit from all of the advantages of a European company, but with a far lower tax rate.