- Your Company in Hong Kong in1-2 days.
- A very competitive price, in complete transparency.
- Complete confidentiality.
- A dedicated manager available throughout the year.
- Your company with a bank account, including eBanking and credit card.
Hong Kong Company formation, ideal for:
- Commerce over the Internet
- Consultants / Counsellors
- International business
- Holding intellectual property rights
- For the custody of movable and immovable property
- For inheritance purposes
- Stockbroker / forex
Hong Kong company main characteristics:
- Company type Limited Company
- Governing corporate legislation The Hong Kong Company registry is the govering authority and companies are regulated under the Hong Kong Companies Ordinance 1984
- Information published relating to company officers Upon registration, names of companies officers will appear in the public registry. Nominee officers can be used to avoid the client’s name to appear
- Confidentiality Hong Kong offers a high level of anonymity and privacy
- Accounting requirement Preparation of accounts required. Accounts are not publicly accessible.
- Taxation No taxes on foreign profits
- Legislation Modern offshore legislation
- Standard Currency HK$
- Capital may be denominated in any currency >Financial
- Important financial centre Stability
- Stable jurisdiction with very good reputation
- Communication Good communication means
- Time zone Convenient world time zone : GMT+8
- Secretary required Yes
- Paid up capital requirement No paid up capital requirement (1 $)
- Basis of legal System Under Common Law
- Minimum shareholders / directors Minimum of 1 Director
- Bearer shares Bearer Shares are not permitted
- Documents required for the creation of the company A certified copy of your passport (or identity card), as well as proof of domicile dated less than 3 months.
- Fees € 1950 .- to incorporate and € 1450 .- per year. Detailed Fees
Information concerning Hong Kong
Until 1997, Hong Kong was under British administration.
In July 1997 Hong Kong was handed over to China by the United Kingdom.
The population of Hong Kong is approximately 7 million. Hong Kong is a unique location for the incorporation of companies and for international business since its tax system is based on source and not on residence.
Hong Kong has become the first place in terms of trading with the rest of Asia and also on a worldwide point of view and its tax system offers different advantages. Indeed, as long as a Hong Kong company does not conduct any business in Hong Kong, and does not generate any incomes from Hong Kong sources, the company will not be taxable in Hong Kong. Incorporation of a HK company can usually be processed same day.