- Your Company in Mauritius in1-2 days.
- A very competitive price, in complete transparency.
- Complete confidentiality.
- A dedicated manager available throughout the year.
- Your company with a bank account, including eBanking and credit card. Opening by correspondance
- Register your company now
Mauritius Company, ideal for:
- Commerce over the Internet
- Consultants / Counsellors
- International business
- Holding intellectual property rights
- For the custody of movable and immovable property
- For inheritance purposes
- Stockbroker / forex
Mauritius company main characteristics:
- Company type Global Business Company 2 (GBC2)
- Governing corporate legislation The Mauritius Financial Service Commission is the governing authority and companies are regulated under the Companies Act 2001
- Information published relating to company officers Names of company officers are filed with the Registrar but are not open to public inspection
- Confidentiality Mauritius offers a high level of anonymity and privacy
- Accounting requirement Abbreviated balance sheet to be produced on a yearly basis – Accounting price list
- Taxation No taxes of any sort
- Legislation Modern offshore legislation
- Standard Currency US$
- Time to form Mauritius has a fast and efficient Registry : 48h formation time
- Stability Stable jurisdiction with very good reputation
- Communication Efficient communication means
- Time zone Convenient world time zone : GMT+4
- Secretary required Optional
- Paid up capital requirement No paid up capital requirement
- Basis of legal System Under Civil Law
- Minimum shareholders / directors Minimum of 1 Director / Shareholder
- Bearer shares Bearer Shares not permitted
- Documents required for the creation of the company A certified copy of your passport (or identity card), as well as a proof of domicile dated less than 3 months, your CV, a letter of reference from your bank and a “business plan”.
- Fees € 1290 .- to incorporate and € 1090 .- per year. Detailed Fees
Information concerning Mauritius
Mauritius is situated in the Indian Ocean approximately 800 km off the East Coast of Madagascar. The island, which is of volcanic origin, covers an area of 1,800 sq. km.
The British ruled Mauritius for 158 years until 12th March 1968, when it became an independent country within the Commonwealth.
Mauritius is one of the few countries with a hybrid legal system based on English and French law.
Mauritius has developed from a low income, agriculturally based economy to a middle-income diversified economy with growing industrial, financial, and tourist sectors.
The island has become a renowned offshore centre with a large number of banks and financial companies.