- Your Company in Panama in3-4 days.
- A very competitive price, in complete transparency.
- Complete confidentiality.
- A dedicated manager available throughout the year.
- Your company with a bank account, including eBanking and credit card. Opening by correspondance
Panama Company, ideal for:
- Commerce over the Internet
- Consultants / Counsellors
- International business
- Holding intellectual property rights
- For the custody of movable and immovable property
- For inheritance purposes
- Stockbroker / forex
Panama Company, ideal for:
- Company type Sociedades Anonima (S.A.)
- Governing corporate legislation The Panama Supreme Court of Justice is the governing authority and companies are regulated under the Law 32 of 1927
- Information published relating to company officers Upon registration, the company directors’ name will appear in the register, available for public inspection. Nominee directors can be used in order to avoid the client’s name to appear
- Confidentiality Panama offers a high level of anonymity and privacy
- Accounting requirement No accounting / reporting requirements
- Taxation No taxes of any sort
- Legislation Modern offshore legislation
- Standard Currency US$
- Time to form Panama has an efficient Registry : company formed in 5 days.
- Stability Stable jurisdiction with good reputation
- Communication Efficient communication means
- Time zone Convenient world time zone : GMT-5
- Secretary required Yes
- Paid up capital requirement
- No paid up capital requirement
- Basis of legal System Under Civil Law
- Minimum shareholders / directors Minimum of 3 Directors and 1 Shareholder
- Bearer shares Bearer Shares permitted
- Documents required for the creation of the company A certified copy of your passport (or identity card), as well as proof of domicile dated less than 3 months.
- Fees € 990 .- to incorporate and € 790 .- per year. Detailed Fees
Information concerning Panama
The Republic of Panama is situated between Costa Rica in Central America and Columbia in South America with coastlines on both the Pacific and Atlantic Oceans. Its capital, Panama City, is on the Pacific coast at the entrance of the Panama Canal. Panama was a Spanish colony until 1821. In 1903, Panama broke an alliance with Colombia and became an independent republic.
The population of Panama is approximately 2.4 million, of which 700,000 live in Panama City.
Panama is one of the most well-known and recognised offshore jurisdictions worldwide, thanks to its high level of confidentiality and highly efficient register. Company formation can only be processed by a local solicitor’s office. SFM has a partnership agreement with a local office to register Panamaean companies.