- Your Company in Ras al-Khaimah in1-2 days.
- A very competitive price, in complete transparency.
- Complete confidentiality.
- A dedicated manager available throughout the year.
- Your company with a bank account, including eBanking and credit card. Opening by correspondance
Ras Al Khaimah Company, ideal for:
- Commerce over the Internet
- Consultants / Counsellors
- International business
- Holding intellectual property rights
- For the custody of movable and immovable property
- For inheritance purposes
- Stockbroker / forex
RAK company main characteristics:
- Company type International Business Company (IBC)
- Governing corporate legislation The RAK Investment Authority is the governing authority and companies are regulated under the RAK Offshore Regulations 2006
- Information published relating to company officers There is no public register of company officers. No name should be disclosed to register a company.
- Confidentiality RAK offers complete anonymity and privacy as well as protection of any other information or assets
- Accounting requirement No accounting / reporting requirements
- Taxation No corporate taxes of any sort
- Legislation Modern offshore legislation
- Ownership 100% foreign ownership is allowed, no requirement to have a local partner
- Communication Efficient communication means
- Time zone Convenient world time zone : GMT+4
- Paid up capital requirement No paid up capital requirement
- Basis of legal System U.A.E law
- Minimum shareholders / directors Minimum of 1 Director / Shareholder
- Bearer shares Bearer Shares are not permitted
- Documents required for the creation of the company A certified copy of your passport (or identity card), 2 proofs of domicile dated less than 3 months and a letter of reference from your bank.
- Fees € 2900 .- to incorporate and € 2000 .- per year. Detailed Fees
Information concerning Ras al-Khaimah
Formerly known for building of ships and commercial activities in the maritime sector it is now better known for its industrial sector.
Ras al-Khaimah is the largest producer of cement in the UAE and the world’s largest producer in ceramics. A lot of interest has gone towards the financial and investment sector in Ras al-Khaimah due to new legislation and regulations adopted by the authorities; this in turn has led to interesting business and investment opportunities for individuals and companies worldwide.
An International business company in Ras al-Khaimah can conduct business internationally, own real estate in the UAE, be used as a trading vehicle, maintain bank accounts, and much more. Company registration in RAK takes about 48 hours to be completed.
Company formation : SFM has its own offices in Dubai and is a licensed as a local resident agent.