- Your Seychelles Company in 24-48 hours.
- A very competitive price, in complete transparency.
- Complete confidentiality.
- A dedicated manager available throughout the year.
- Your company with a bank account, including eBanking and credit card. Opening by correspondance
Seychelles Company, ideal for:
- Commerce over the Internet
- Consultants / Counsellors
- International business
- Holding intellectual property rights
- For the custody of movable and immovable property
- For inheritance purposes
Seychelles company main characteristics:
- Company type : International Business Company (IBC)
- Governing corporate legislation Seychelles International Business Authority (SIBA) is the governing authority and the companies are regulated under the IBC ACT 1994
- Information published relating to company officers There is no public register of company officers (Directors, Shareholders, Secretary)
- Confidentiality Privacy is protected in the Seychelles under art. 20 of the constitution
- Data detained by the Seychelles registered agents is not public information
- Accounting requirement : No accounting / reporting requirements. However, Section 65 of the IBC Act, 1994 (Amended) requires the company to keep such documents (receipts, invoices etc.) as to enable it for accounts to be prepared
- Taxation : No taxes of any sort
- Legislation : Modern offshore legislation modelled on BVI
- Standard Currency : US$
- Time to form : Seychelles has a fast and efficient Registry (name and incorporation/registration usually same or next day)
- Stability : Stable jurisdiction with very good reputation
- Communication : Efficient communication means
- Time zone : Convenient world time zone : GMT+4
- Secretary required : No
- Paid up capital requirement : No paid up capital requirement
- Basis of legal System : Under Common Law
- Minimum shareholders / directors : Minimum of 1 Director / Shareholder
- Bearer shares : Bearer Shares are not permitted
- Documents required for the creation of the company A certified copy of your passport (or identity card), as well as proof of domicile dated less than 3 months.
- Fees : € 790 .- to incorporate and € 690 .- per year. Detailed Fees
Informations concerning the Seychelles
The Seychelles economy is primarily based on tourism and fishing.
The rapidly growing financial sector, linked to the establishment of the Seychelles International Business Authority and the introduction of progressive laws facilitating the establishment of offshore structures and encouraging inward investment, is now a significant element of the economy.
An ever-increasing number of international banks and insurance companies have established either branches or subsidiaries whom, together with local management, accounting and legal firms provide clients with support.
Company formation : SFM has its own offices in the Seychelles and is a licensed as a local resident agent.