- Your Company in Switzerland in 10 days.
- A very competitive price, in complete transparency.
- Complete confidentiality.
- A dedicated manager available throughout the year.
- Your company with a bank account, including eBanking and credit card. Opening by correspondance
A Swiss business, ideal for:
- Commerce over the Internet
- Consultants / Counsellors
- International business
- Holding intellectual property rights
- For the custody of movable and immovable property
- For inheritance purposes
- Stockbroker / forex
- Company type S.A. or S.A.R.L.
- Governing corporate legislation The Canton’s Register acts as a monitoring body.
- Information published relating to company officers The name of the directors appears in the public register (available on the Internet). For an S.A.R.L. the names of associates are also published.
- Confidentiality Switzerland offers a high level of confidentiality. For an S.A. the names of shareholders remain anonymous.
- Accounting requirement Annual accounts required. Audit is not mandatory.
- Taxation 9% if the majority of turnover is made abroad. Otherwise between 20 and 30% on profits.
- Legislation Civil Law
- Standard Currency CHF
- Time to form Approximately 1 week
- Stability Extremely stable jurisdiction, enjoying an excellent reputation
- Communication Highly developed means of communication.
- Time zone Practical World Time Zone: GMT+1
- Secretary required No
- Paid up capital requirement Upon incorporation, the following amount should be deposited on the company’s account : CHF 50,000 for an S.A. and CHF 20,000 for an S.A.R.L.
- Minimum shareholders / directors Minimum of 1 Director/Shareholder
- A Director resident in Switzerland is mandatory. The price of the nominee director in Switzerland is 3,000 Euros
- Bearer shares Bearer shares are authorized.
- Documents required for the creation of the company A certified copy of your passport (or identity card), as well as proof of domicile dated less than 3 months
- Fees € 5000 .- to incorporate a company in Switzerland and € 3500 .- per year. It should be noted that our fees do not include the cost of a Swiss resident director, which is mandatory. Detailed Fees
Information concerning Switzerland
The current distribution of sectors between the Confederation and the cantons is laid out in the constitution fédérale, which specifies the limits of their respective governance. Thanks to their attractive tax system, Swiss companies are often used and are also a symbol of prestige.
We register two types of company: the Société Anonyme [public company] (S.A.) and the Société à Responsabilité Limitée [Limited Liability Company] (S.A.R.L.).Company registration in Switzerland can be processed in about 7-10 days.