- Your Company in the UK in 10 days.
- A very competitive price, in complete transparency.
- Complete confidentiality.
- A dedicated manager available throughout the year.
- Your company with a bank account, including eBanking and credit card. Opening by correspondance
UK company ideal for
- Commerce over the Internet
- Consultants / Counsellors
- International business
- Holding intellectual property rights
- For the custody of movable and immovable property
- For inheritance purposes
- Stockbroker / forex
UK company main characteristics:
- Company type Private Limited Company.
- Governing corporate legislation UK companies are regulated under the Companies Act 2006. The UK Companies House is the governing authority.
- Information published relating to company officers Upon registration of the company, the names of company officers will appear on public record. Nominee officers can be used to avoid the client’s name to appear.
- Accounting requirement Accounts and tax filing must be submitted by year-end.
- Taxation A tax rate of 21% applies for profits below £300k. For profits exceeding £300k a bracket applies (see http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/rates/corp.htm for details).
- Standard Currency GBP
- Time to form The UK has a fast and efficient registry. Company formation can be processed electronically within a day.
- Stability Very stable jurisdiction with excellent reputation.
- Communication Good communication means
- Time zone Convenient time zone (GMT).
- Secretary required Yes
- Paid up capital requirement
- Minimum share capital : £1.
- Basis of legal System Under Common Law
- Minimum shareholders / directors Minimum of 1 Director and 1 Shareholder.
- Bearer shares Bearer Shares are not permitted.
- Documents required for the creation of the company A certified copy of your passport (or identity card), as well as proof of domicile dated less than 3 months.
- Fees € 1800 .- to incorporate and € 1450 .- per year. Detailed Fees
Information concerning UK
UK companies can also be used in tandem with an offshore company to reduce the tax rate to less than 5%. This type of structure is commonly known as an “Agency Company”. UK company incorporation can usually be processed same day.